What makes Talem STAND OUT – We do things a bit differently, and that’s the way we like it!
With over 45 years of combined experience, the founders of Talem Home Care strive to create a new franchise model that will lead our industry for all the years to come. We have put together a franchise program that breaks the mold. Our franchise package increases brand reputation more than any other brand by offering:
- Largest protected territories by far. Most franchises will take a metropolitan area and divide it up into 3,4,6,8 territories. Talem strives to offer 1-2 territories per metro area. We have seen that having multiple franchise owners in a metro area has caused many frustrations and hurt the brand name and reputation. We recognize this and constantly strive to make sure our franchise owners do not experience those same frustrations.
- Industry leading training and support program. In surveying other franchise owners of other brands, we found that next to territory size, the next area of frustration is the lack of training and support one gets. At Talem we offer 5 weeks’ minimum of extensive training. More available if needed. Either at our office or yours, we have no limit* as to how much support you can receive from use. In addition, all Franchise owners will become a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®.
- Added Personal Touch: Another thing we found when during our research, many franchisees we talked to, felt like they were just another number for the larger corporation. They were rushed through training, then were set loose with very little extra support.
Being a smaller franchise, our franchise partners are more than just a number. Not only do we have more time to make sure our franchisees are well supported, we also must make sure our franchisees are extremely successful. Where larger companies can afford it if some of their franchisees do not perform, we need to make sure that all our franchisees are successful so that our franchise brand is successful.
- More Experience than Most: When doing our research, we found that many of the coaches and trainers assigned to franchisees lacked experience themselves. Many of them never worked in an actual office, let alone started one from the ground up. Having a team with over 45 combines years of experience, it is hard to find a team with more experience than us.
- More Revenue lines that most other brands: Most other brands focus on 1 revenue only, In-home care. Talem Home care offers 5 different revenue lines including In-home care, Senior Placement and more. To learn about all our revenue lines request for more information today.
- Support for other payer sources than just private pay. Over the years, we at Talem have worked with other alternative payer sources that most franchise brands will not support. We not only will support our franchisees choice to work with other payer sources, we encourage it. Other payer sources include Medicaid and the Veterans Aid and Attendance Program.
- Veterans’ Program. Our Veterans’ program is a program we are very proud of, as an owner of Talem is a Vet himself. Many people may not be aware of this, but home care may be available to Military Veterans at no cost to the Vet. We have experts that will help clients through the paperwork and application process to see if a Vet qualifies for care, at no cost to the client. In addition, Veterans who wish to purchase a Talem Home Care Franchise will also receive a Veteran Discount.
- National Contract and Partnership with Phillips Lifeline. Together we provide personal emergency response units as well as medication dispensing solutions.
We invite you join our company. As a part of the Talem Home Care family, you will experience warm and compassionate people who have a deep passion to “empower people to experience the full joy of living”.
*The only limitation to training is based on travel schedule and support given to other franchises by your franchise consultant.
Be a part of Talem Home Care
Stay in touch with Talem Home Care. Enter your email for updates.