Process and Next Steps
1) Initial Call: This call is the opportunity to get to know each other. We will learn about your background, your family, but most importantly we will learn about your goals and how we can help you achieve your dream of owning your own business. This call will also give you the opportunity to interview us. We are an open book and all questions can and will be answered.
2) Submit Application: The application process takes roughly 10-20 minutes to fill out.
3) FDD and Franchise Agreement (FA): You will receive the FDD and FA for you to read and review. This documents everything you need to know about our company, how we operate, and what will be expected from you. All applicants must have and review the FDD and FA for no less than 14 days.
4) Follow up call: Another call is scheduled to review and go over the FDD and FA. This is the chance to ask more questions.
5) Discovery Day: Once you’re comfortable and ready, we invite you to our main office in Denver, Colorado where you can see firsthand how we operate. This may or may not be your first chance to meet all of us. You can spend 1-2 days getting to know us.
6) Approval and Execution of Agreement: After we all agree that working together is a great fit, we will guide you in signing all the needed documents and celebrate the new partnership.
7) Begin Training: From this point all efforts are put towards getting your new business started. This process can take an average of 4 months to (Sometimes less, sometimes more) get ready.
Be a part of Talem Home Care
Stay in touch with Talem Home Care. Enter your email for updates.